Aristotelous Plaza was re-designed by the French Architect Ernerst Hebrard after the big fire in 1917 and was completed in 1950s.
Eurotravertine and Evenos (Edessa) black, both quarry owned materials were selected in the renovation of the square in the end of 1990s to offer to the landscape of the square its preserved natural feeling within the city center boundaries.
Stellar white marbles was selected for the main lobby of this high-status property. Lincoln Property Co. has purchased 2300 N St. NW in the West End of Washington DC in 2011. Following the terminatio...VIEW THIS PROJECT
The currently owned building by Piraeus Bank, was originally built for the Bank of Thrace-Macedonia. The façade of this building was covered by our owned quarry Eurotravertine as selected by the ackn...VIEW THIS PROJECT
The commercial center "The Square" in Thessaloniki constructed by GEK-TERNA have used in their exterior surface the strong durable Eurotravertine from our own quarry in Skra region at the northern par...VIEW THIS PROJECT