Goulandris Museum of Natural History is a public welfare institution, devoted to study, conservation and protection of natural environment.
The natural stone appearance of our own quarry Eurotravertine was selected to meet the expectations of the Museum for a nature friendly building.
Aristotelous Plaza was re-designed by the French Architect Ernerst Hebrard after the big fire in 1917 and was completed in 1950s. Eurotravertine and Evenos (Edessa) black, both quarry owned materials...VIEW THIS PROJECT
The private client of this property in our hometown Edessa requested for a local beige material with adequate physical test data that would withstand the extreme local weather conditions of winter. O...VIEW THIS PROJECT
Beige Classico Eurotravertine quarried in north of Greece was chosen as the main covering surface of the exterior wall of the Archaeological Museum of Delphi, designed by Alexandros Tombazis architect...VIEW THIS PROJECT